Date & Time
There is a segment of our community that experiences food insecurity daily. When schools close, children who would normally have breakfast and lunch at school have no guaranteed meals. We are partnering with Mt. Bethel UMC to help bridge the gap by hosting a Food Drive together.
How can I help?
- Collect the items listed below and bring them to the Portico Entrance of Johnson Ferry to drop in the MUST barrels and white bin (Monday - Friday; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Drop off food donations to the MUST Donation Center: 1280 Field Pkwy, Marietta 30066
Where can I help?
- Mosaic Church - We are also partnering with Mosaic and Storehouse Ministries as they serve a vulnerable and under-served population on the other side of Dobbins AFB. Additional food collections will be delivered weekly. Sign-up online for additional opportunities. They are expecting to have an exponential increase in need and located approximately 20 minutes from Johnson Ferry.
How can I pray?
- Pray for ministry partners, apartment complexes and families being served.
- Pray for wisdom for ministry leaders as they seek to serve well.
- Pray that those who are food insecure would find ministries to fill the gap.
- Pray there would be enough food to not only fill our needs, but those of Mosaic.
Food Items Needed**
**Donate requested items only that are unopened, not dented or expired. Please no glass.**
- boxed macaroni and cheese
- dried pasta or rice
- boxed potatoes
- boxed cereal/oatmeal
- jelly (plastic jar)
- cornbread mix/cornmeal
- small peanut butter
- canned pasta with meat sauce (ex: Chef Boyardee)
- canned meat (tuna/chicken)
- canned chunky soup/ beef stew
- canned condensed soup
- canned veggies (corn, green beans, carrots, potatoes, mixed)
- canned fruit
- tomato product
- Ramen Noodles
Thank you for helping us love our community.
2/26/2021 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Add To Your Calendar
NOTE: For security reasons, all online registrations will require you to login to your account on our website.