Date & Time
Upward Baseball for boys ages 4-12 seeks to develop the self-esteem of each participant while teaching respect for authority, sportsmanship, character and the fundamental skills of the game. Download Health Guidelines.
- Early registration through February 7: $110
- Late registration begins February 8: $130
- Includes full uniform and end of season gift
- Practices begin the week of February 27
- First game day is March 20
- Season ends mid-May
Evaluations - Mandatory for 12U & 9U
- Every 12U & 9U Participant must attend a Baseball evaluation (6U & 5U T-Ball divisions do not evaluate).
- Players who do not attend an evaluation will be removed from the league and placed on a waitlist, they will be added back, only if there are spots available.
- Please check your confirmation email for details on dates and times of the evaluations.
All games, practices, and evaluations take place at the fields at Johnson Ferry.
2/22/2021 5:00 p.m. - 5/21/2021 8:00 p.m.Add To Your Calendar
NOTE: For security reasons, all online registrations will require you to login to your account on our website.