Date & Time
Most of us know that we should be telling our friends and family about Jesus. But personal evangelism can be tricky. Join us as we talk through Sam Chan's book, How to Talk About Jesus (without being THAT guy). Grab your lunch, hop on Zoom and let's grow as we learn practical, tested methods for sharing our faith in the least awkward way possible.
A limited number of books may be purchased in The Bookmark (while supplies last) or ordered through Amazon.
All sessions take place on Zoom at 12 noon. Zoom link will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
- Tip 1 - Merge Your Universe
- Tip 2 - Go to Their Things
- Cobb Winter Break - no meeting
- Tip 3 - Coffee, Dinner, Gospel
- Tip 4 - Listen
- Tip 5 - Tell a Better Story
- Tip 6 - Tell Them Stories About Jesus
- Tip 7 - Become Their Unofficial, De Facto Chaplain
- Tip 8 - Lean into Disagreement
2/9/2021 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.Add To Your Calendar
This event is not open for registration at this time.
NOTE: For security reasons, all online registrations will require you to login to your account on our website.