Summer is no fun without lunch! Many children in our community experience food insecurity. During the summer many who qualify for free or reduced lunch experience this insecurity at a higher level. Help us bridge the gap for them by being a part of our Summer Lunch program!
How you can help:
Volunteer - Help us by donating items and delivering lunches throughout the summer.
Donate - Donate any of the following items to help fill the bags. Donations can be dropped off at the Temporary Welcome Desk (located between Room 105 and the Fellowship Hall). Please note that all donations must be purchased and cannot be homemade.
- Individually wrapped bags of salty - chips/pretzels/goldfish
- Individually wrapped bags of sweets - cookies/rice crispy treats
- Individually portioned fruit - fruit cups/pouches
- Individually wrapped snacks - granola bars/fruit chews
- Individual juice boxes
Financially Contribute - Help us purchase Uncrustables, fresh fruit, and other main entrée lunch items for the bags.
- Pray for Ms. LaTonya and Ms. My'esha who lead the Star-C program that we are partnering with
- Pray for our staff to build strong relationships with the complex families and management staff
- Pray we are bold with the gospel as the Lord gives us opportunities to share
- Pray for our staff to be flexible as we serve families in the best ways possible
Date & Time
7/13/2022 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.Add To Your Calendar
This event is not open for registration at this time.
NOTE: For security reasons, all online registrations will require you to login to your account on our website.